2. UTRON – looking “very” smart, muscular, philosophical, have “really” bright ideas on how to destroy humanity. Promising!
3. Utron SUCKS big time when doing Combat with our Heroes. Poor fighting, bad aim, does not seem to understand the concept of teamwork (if you knew you/your robot couldn’t win 1-on-1 then do what? Find a solution!). Utter embarrassment!
4. Tony Stark a.k.a IRONMAN is always right. Even if he is wrong – there is and there will be a reason to make it right. Egoist!
5. Anyone who believes that a normal human – Natasha Romanoff / who is a highly skilled assassin – is capable of winning a fight versus Iron Man’s robot, using handgun is delusional. She will have to rely on his (super power) teammates – all the time. Does not make much sense!
6. Tendency to woo global audience or specifically Asia is interesting to note. They choose Korea as opposed to China, Hong Kong or Japan which are probably too mainstream these days. It’s all about Business!
7. The fact that HULK is running away from Natasha due to fear of not able to protect her from himself is unreal. Such dramatic melancholic romantic way of thinking only lives in Novel (I think). Most men will choose to live with a woman who loves him – embrace the happiness when it can exist – every single time. Every hero has this kind of internal struggle (concerns to protect their love interest). Learn how to handle it, find a way to mitigate risk. Immature!